important headcanons to consider:
- can they use chopsticks
- what do they do when they cant sleep
- what would they impulse buy at the grocery store
- what order do they wash things in the shower
- what’s their coffee order
- what sort of apps would they have on their smartphone
- how do they act around children
- what would they watch on tv when they’re bored and nothing they really like is on
Seriously, fuck everyone who wants Zelda to be DARK and GRITTY and “MATURE”.
You want cynical high fantasy? Play Dark Souls. Read or watch Berserk. Look into the HUNDREDS of fantasy novels that fit snugly into that genre. You have plenty of very high quality options to pick from.
Zelda isn’t one of them, nor should it be. Even at it’s “darkest” (Majora/TP), it’s extremely idealistic and goofy as hell. And that’s just how I like it.
coining the word ‘sadisfaction’ for pleasure derived from making your favourite characters and in turn yourself absolutely miserable
the new ask meme: send me literally anything and ill tell you something i hate about it
Twist: conversely, I’ll have to also tell you one thing I like about it.